Love grilled cheese?
We have a great recipe to take this childhood recipe to the next level!
- Your favorite bread (I like 9 grain whole wheat!)
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella
- 1/2 avacado, sliced
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
1. Head skillet to low/medium heat.
2. Butter both slices of bread, each on one side only. Place one of the slices in the skillet, butter side down.
3. Place mozzarella, avocado, and tomato on bread. Be sure to put the mozzarella closest to the bread to ensure it gets the most heat.
4. Top the sandwich with the other piece of bread, butter side up.
5. Grill over skillet until golden brown. Flip and grill the other side until golden brown.